The Impartiality announce
Independent Certification Board (ICB)
- AUTHORITY FOR ISSUE
- The impartiality management of Best PCB is authorized the Independent Certification Board (ICB). Approval is indicated by contract.
- The Independent Certification Board (ICB)
- The Independent Certification Board (ICB) is responsible for examining and reviewing the certification activities of BEST personal Certification body Limited (BEST PCB). It is independent of the organisation and primarily charged with safeguarding impartiality. The ICB are to notify the BEST PCB Directors and President of any perceived breach of BEST PCB’s obligations as an accredited certification body.
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES OF THE ICB
- process in respect of those schemes,
- the certification and registration marks of BEST PCB,
- overview the development of the policies relating to the impartiality of BEST PCB’s certification activities.
- In the event that the ICB is not satisfied by the final response of BEST PCB to one of its (ICB’s) recommendations, then the Chairman of the ICB is entitled to inform the relevant accrediting body having discussed BEST PCB’s view at the Chairman and President level.
- The ICB shall review on an annual basis, any issues which may influence the impartiality of BEST PCBs certification activities, from any source including its commercial or financial activities. This review shall encompass due consideration of risk assessments.